01 January 2011

2010 in Review

Finished 2 more semesters towards becoming an RN, is now a CNA, went to Alaska reconnected with some very close friends, lost Nanna(but I'll see her again someday ♥), gave up working/volunteering at the Woodruff library(mixed feelings over this one, but my family and sanity have to come first), went from brunette, to blonde, to screaming dark red, conquered some self-limiting beliefs, guided over 20 primary children in music and taught many many new songs, learned more about how and when to say NO when I feel overwhelmed, Celebrated 12 years of marriage, 13 years home from CCM, 12 years since I was baptized, learned how to serve overhand in volleyball(I still need some work lol), I spent another wonderful year growing and learning and loving with my family. I wouldn't trade these guys for anything!

Its the day to day things that matter more than anything, we spent our last day of the year in snowball fights, sledding, drinking cocoa and playing games together. THATS what family is all about ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment