03 January 2011

I'm feeling pretty down

I'm literally standing on the edge of the depression cliff, trying so hard not to jump or fall over the edge. Yes, I know just what is going on, and I know why. I'm not publicly admitting why though, so don't ask.
I know all the things I am supposed to do to combat this. I have done many of them. But the one person that I can talk to about this with full disclosure is not here. So I'm left working on this all by my lonesome.
I'm staying busy, and trying hard not to dwell. Most importantly I'm not in bed with the covers over my head or hiding in my dark closet sinking into an oblivion. I'm working hard to remember that I have 4 people here who depend on me for so many things. I can't wuss out on them.

I just have to keep going

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really great with words of encouragement, and I probably could never understand what you're going through because I haven't been in your shoes exactly, but I really hope that things get better and that you are given the strength to keep going. I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete