14 January 2011

Goal check!

So I'm doing well. I have stuck to my workout schedule, which unfortunately hasn't included walking or biking any part of the road that my actual goal includes. Its been way too icy/muddy/foggy/cold. Hence the reason I'm going to the gym. And let me just say, HOLY SORE MUSCLES! I find something super satisfying about being sweaty when I'm all done. I also find satisfaction in having slightly sore muscles then next morning and I looooovve stretching them out lol, its slightly painful, but I know that I've accomplished something. I am up to walking a mile and a half. It still takes me about 30 minutes lol, but I'm good with that. I'm not setting time goals, just goals to actually get out there and do it.
Now to go get ready to get sweaty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment