11 January 2011

Can my mouth get any worse?!

Started back to classes today. First up was Anatomy. Its part two of a two semester class, so I really figured that I knew what to expect. Boy, was I wrong! For almost the entire first half of the semester we will hardly be using our Anatomy textbook, we will be using the textbook from Biology 181...grrrrr. It wasn't on our list of textbooks that were required or even optional.
I'm glad I still have one at my disposal(Eva, when/if you read this...I'm so sorry that I haven't returned it! I completely forgot I still had it until today when I needed it :/ ) It will be really good for me to have to review a bunch of the biology b/c I wasn't that great with it the first time and I know this stuff is bound to come up on the HESI exam! But How I loathe that book, it was so hard for me to understand it and to absorb it into my mind...perhaps it will be easier the second go round?
On a different note....my mouth has apparently struck again! This afternoon in microbiology we were taking a break and I went out to my car to grab some papers that I left inside and a lady from my class came up to me. Her name is Barb, she is significantly older than I am. She was in Anatomy with me last semester, is in the same anatomy class this semster and is also in my micro class. She says, You have got to tell me your first name! I really thought she knew it so I just chuckled and told her. And asked why.....She says, well I hope you don't get mad but a bunch of us didn't remember your name so we have just been calling you the F-bomb girl! I was pretty taken back and asked here when I dropped the bomb since I had no recollection. And she said I dropped it during our final exam for anatomy last semester and apparently everyone around me chuckled. eeeeeek! Now I remember, but I really thought that was a MENTAL muttering, not an OUTLOUD one. gahhhhhh.....will I ever get better??
Oh, she also told me that she didn't blame me one bit, b/c there was a few questions on that final that threw everyone for a loop lol, so I was probably vocalizing something that many people were thinking...I still don't feel much better about it!

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot that you had it too! No problem, keep it as long as you need to.

    ReplyDelete