19 January 2011

I like getting sweaty

Its so satisfying, even when I'm out of breath and panting and working my way up a steep incline. I can reach up and swipe my brow or the back of my neck and it comes away sweaty....and i find that it gives me this little rush and I can keep going. I LOVE IT!!!I'm really loving these workouts. I love that I have a friend to do it with. I feel fantastic when I'm done, I feel accomplished. I see a difference in my moods and not surprisingly, a lift in this never-ending depression. Today I rode the bike at the gym for 4 miles!!! And yeah, I did have it programmed for hills lol. Then I worked my arms(which are still a little shaky) and then I did a mile-ish on the treadmill. I kinda pooped out at the end and my friend had to keep me going. But I did it and I'm going to keep doing it! Kinda bummed that I haven't lost any of this flub yet, I mean, I'm really busting my butt here! I think that Saturdays are going to be my Woodruff Road days, in which I will tackle some part of the big goal, be it on foot or bike.

I can promise you this: When I get ready to make the big goal journey you will be the first to know the date!

1 comment:

  1. High five!!! That is awesome I wish I were that motivated!!! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete