09 September 2010

This that and the other

Jeez, there is so much going on right now I don't even know what to 'blog' about...

School has started for me, Chemistry is kicking my butt.
Cory is awesome for stepping up(again) and doing everything 3 nights a week while I'm at class!
I'm considering another tattoo...so is somebody else that I know, but it would be their first.
I can't get enough music lately, and my tastes are so varied people think I'm nuts.
Primary program is in three weeks...YIKES!
I get to talk in sacrament on Sunday...oh joy.
I want to figure out how to make some fleece hats for my kids...and matching scarfs.
Canning season has commenced, so far we have done Salsa, Spaghetti Sauce...relish and apples will be coming up soon.
I'm still have very strange and often disturbing dreams.
I'm starting to like my blonde alot more.
I have been working out and I actually enjoy getting all sweaty, the rush is ahhhMAZing!
I'm taking more time to actually listen to my children, I'm learning lots♥♥
When you do what you are supposed to do many miraculous things happen.
My cat is full of piss and vinegar lately, don't get whats up with her...
I'm thinking that I actually want to go somewhere for my anniversary, doesn't have to be fancy, just an overnight or weekend away by ourselves.
I am in love with Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Massage Oil in Eucalyptus and Spearmint
I'm tired of having vehicle problems.
My crown over my root canal is cracking :(
Incontinence...enough said
Rylee and Ethan keep telling me they want a baby brother...
Nataly thinks we should have had 5 kids instead of only 4, I hate to break it to them but mom and dad can't make babies anymore...
My family is wonderful, crazy but wonderful. I sure never saw my life heading in this direction, but now that I'm here I wouldn't change any of it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment