13 September 2010

I want to be creative when I grow up.

So I've got Christmas presents on the brain...I still have two kids birthdays, my brothers birthday, my anniversary, my sisters birthday, my nephews birthday AND my moms birthday to come before Christmas. Nevertheless, I can't stop thinking about some things that I would love to make, yes, I said make, my family for Christmas.
The only problem is that I. Am. NOT. Crafty. I can barely look at the sewing machine without it majorly messing up...Cory says I'm not allowed to touch the serger lol. Even though, technically, it belongs to me! I can crochet, but never seem to finish anything that I start...
I really want to my some nice fleece hats and scarf sets for my kids, warm and cozy!
Emily is next up for a new quilt. And I also think she would love a memory board/bulletin board....thing. I'm not really sure what they are called but I do know that I can easily make one. But if I make something for one, I have to make something for all. Not the same thing mind you...just...something...I see so many blogs out there with super incredibly talents people crafting these amazing things, things I would love to have the skill to do...So I need to figure out WHAT I want to make, and then decide how to dumb it down enough so that I can actually accomplish it...and still keep on top of everything else...oiyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment