19 September 2010

Okay...I can handle this...I really can.

SOOOOO....remember LAST semester? I sure do, it was rough. It was a mess. I was stressed to the max and almost at the halfway point I exploded, which ended up in me hurting and scaring those I love most.
I don't want to repeat that. I have learned from that. I'm not the only one who had to make changes and had challenges to overcome. Those changes have been implemented on all parts.
But now, well, now I'm sitting down going over my class outlines for the next few weeks and its crunch time. I have some tests coming up of big time importance....I also have to admit that I am behind in a class :/
I'm making a daily schedule that I plan to stick to for the next few weeks to avoid any procrastination. I have entered all test dates into my phone so that they won't sneak up on me. I have asked for help around the house so that I will be able to get the studying done that I need to do.
I even toyed with the idea of skipping volleyball for the next few weeks to have even more study time, but I decided that I needed that little bit of fun and endorphin inducing activity.
Perhaps its about time i throw in some evening yoga to relax and help me keep my perspective and patience...
Anything to avoid punching my husband...again...would be a good idea don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. You have punched him? haha Wow the things you learn about people in their blogs!!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, yup I did. I literally exploded and we had our very first literal brawl...the kids saw...it prompted and internal investigation at work for cory...it was really bad all around.

    ReplyDelete