17 September 2010

blogging with a dinosaur

This morning, I sat at the computer while kiddo #1 was in the shower. Its a usual routine for me. I then ran around getting everyone dressed fed and outfitted with all the proper equipment for school, took the kids to school, and headed over to slow town to do my grocery shopping...on the way I get a txt from Cory stating that the computer won't turn on! At all. All plugs have been checked all surge protectors reset. Still NOTHING. So I'm stuck working on our dinosaur aged laptop :(
I do have to be greatful for this dinosaur though...the one online class I am doing this semester has software that is only compatible with it, and not my pc....still, all my music is on the other comp as well as a great deal of photos and other works. Don't freak though....almost everything is backed up on disk or drive...
Just because I needed something else expensive to happen in my life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment