05 July 2011

My kids are leaving this afternoon for a few days. Oh, whatever shall I do! My kids think I will be lost and confused without them lol. Luckily, I'm more resilient than that! I'm going to live it up and enjoy having a few uninterrupted days with my dear hubby ♥ I don't have anything planned, so we will be winging it, which is something I miss from my pre-kid days.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love my children to limits here-to unheard of. I just need a break every now and then. Once they get back, I know I'll be a more patient and kind mommy b/c of the break! I've told my kids on many occasions that Cory is my best friend and its really true. So in order for our relationship to thrive it is essential for us to have that one on one time. Time to recharge, rediscover, have fun, goof off, time to remember why all this craziness is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment