16 July 2011

Its HERE!!! sorta

I don't have my bountiful basket in my hands yet....I do have a picture and a detailed list of all that came in it though! I had my sister pick mine up since I'm doing a yard sale today. A yard sale that is going down as an abismal failure, but oh well.

Do you see all of this?! 2 heads of romaine lettuce, 2 bunches of kale, 2 bunches of green onions, 1 head of cauliflower, 3 bananas, 1 mango, 1 white honeydew melon, 1 heirloom tomato, 3 nectarines, 7 plums, 2 containers of blackberries, and an english cucumber :D I'm so happy! I have never had kale so this is will be fun to figure out how to cook/eat it.
My sister and I also split a 15 lb box of 'donut' or flat peaches. So we are each getting 22 peaches!

I'm already excited for the next go round in two weeks, this is going to make it so much easier to keep fresh fruits and veggies in the house, and this is a much more affordable way to do it too!

Don't forget to check out bountiful baskets

1 comment: