11 July 2011

Bountiful Baskets

TWO posts in one day?! Forgive me, but it is food related, just like the previous post. I just wanted to share this with all of you. Here is a picture of what my sister received two weeks ago for her first bountiful basket order.

WOWZA!Thats a crown of brocoli, a canary melon, 2 bunches of celery, a bunch of bananas, 4 asian pears, 9 nectarines, 4, heirloom tomatoes, 2 packs of raspberries, and 3 butternut squash!! All that for less than $20! So I'm getting my own basket this week, and I hope that I love it as much as I love what she got.
Oh, you can check out this website if you want more info about the co-op.
www.bountifulbaskets.org

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that there is an extra pack of organic raspberries because I volunteered that week. If you volunteer, you get to pick one extra item from the overage before it is divided up again :)

    ReplyDelete