10 June 2012

RDO's

Cory decided that it was high time and long overdue to make Miss Em V her quilt that we had been promising for two years...yup apparently thats the kind of parents we are :/ So thats just what we did Thursday night and all day Friday. What a way to spend my husbands two days off for the week. I have many pictures of them, but none handy to upload...you can always check out my FB page for them though. It was tons of fun, with a few headaches and teaching/talking time abounded. Can this little girl of mine really be heading into Jr. high this August? On a another note, while at my grandparents tonight some of us were flipping through old photo albums and we came across the pictures of my wedding and later my reception. Oh the teasing and jeering I endured. Yes, I ran away from home at age 17 and tried to elope in Vegas, not realizing that I had to been 18 or have parental consent...SOOOO we came back and had a civil wedding and a month later we had a reception in our honor...and both sets of parents were beyond angry. I mean, sure, we had been dating for 3 weeks and were engaged all of 10 days. But when you know, you KNOW. We are coming up on our 14th anniversary, and I still KNOW that marrying Cory was the most correct choice I have ever made. I could have gone about the whole marriage thing differently, but I didn't...and it might not have been as memorable if I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment