05 June 2012

Deputy Stressed

My husband tells me he is stressed. This is not news to me, I've been seeing the s/s for awhile now. He says he needs a vacation(from work and not from his family), but with the way things are changing and whatnot at work its just not going to happen for quite some time. Then comes a huge blow yesterday with a few changes in command...Its hard to work with people that you do not trust, especially in the cop business. As far as the vacation goes, we took off this past week during Cory's RDO's and went to Luna to hang out with my parents. Two and a half days of getaway, yet it just isn't enough. What can I do to help with the stress situation? I could def. keep this house cleaner and by some miracle perhaps I could get the kids to argue less. I suggested to Cory that his next days off he should just pack up some camping gear and strike out on his own for 2 days and blow off some steam and that suggestion went over like a ton of bricks...I also suggested that he incorporate some exercise into his days/nights as I know for a fact that it will help keep the stress from boiling over, again, ton of bricks...he has to want to help himself first. For now I'll do what I can to ease the home stress but I cannot change the work stress except by keeping my mouth shut. And you all should know by now just how hard that is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment