04 June 2012

cleaning out the closets

I made the kale and bean soup last night, kids groaned at first upon seeing a bowl full of green. However they did agree, that once they started eating it they liked it alot. Today I have been cleaning out a particular closet in our house...its the closet that all the hand-me-downs get shoved into if I don't(and I haven't)have time to go through them. The plan is/was to sort them all out by size. Then in the size category by summer/winter. From there put them all neatly into containers with labels and put them back into the closet...I got as far as sorting them by size, I ran out of motivation and by the time I got that done it was lunch time, then the kids begging to go to the Grands house to swim and well, I just haven't gotten back to it yet. Cory about had heart failure when he got up and saw the living room literally covered in clothing, my bad I guess. The kids have been dying to have hot dogs and s'mores but with the fire restrictions in place we cannnot even have a campfire in our backyard. What is summer without campfires and cookouts I ask you! BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment