07 June 2011

Change in patterns

Since Saturday last week I seen a dramatic change in my internet habits. I usually spend a little time in the morning checking all my favorite things: Facebook, Blogs, wmicentral, pinterest, bank(not really a favorite, just a necessity), email. Now before I check any of my regular haunts, I'm on inciweb, and other fire related news sites...it doesn't sit well with me. And its not just the first thing I check, I check it at least 5 times a day. What can I say? I'm compulsive, I'm a worrywart. Mostly I know its because I'm not there, and I hate not being 'in the loop'. And its compounded by the fact that my Dad is the fire chief in Luna, my brother a firefighter, my mom is there, my husband was on the perimeter of the fire for two days. Cory will be going back on Thursday to work again. The hardest part is not having even text capabilities...I think I ranted on this subject already though. So I'll take myself off to bed to rest my weary body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment