29 April 2011

Start, Oh wait! STOP!!!

Lately, I have wanted so much to be crafty. To just dig in and get creative. Well, that doesn't work so very well when I have these classes to focus on! I have started crocheting a rug with Emily...only to stop.
I have started to make some little hair dilly's...only to stop. I have a million other craft ideas running through my little head, which is disconcerting enough, because, hey! thats not the norm for me!
Crafts aren't the only thing started then stopped around here lately either! I have piles of laundry all over my living room....I'm not joking. They got washed, and dried....and dumped. Gotta get the studying done! I have 8 class periods left until this semester is done. These last tests are going to be nightmares though, which is why so much is going undone. On March 13th I swear I'm gonna clean and crafty like a mad lady, and I can't wait for it!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been super crafty lately too!! You will do great on your tests you are super smart!!!

    ReplyDelete