12 April 2011

You wouldn't believe!

You really wouldn't believe all that is going on in the kingdom at the moment, its crazy, fun(most of the time), and best of all we've spent so much real time together.
~Ethan had the chance to wrestle in his first ever tournament and took 4th place in his age/weight division.
~Emily started softball. This is her first 'organized' sports activity and she already loves it, and has been praised over her batting stance many times.
~I'm holding my own in my classes!!!! Always exciting, and for once I really feel that I am grasping the science.
~Nataly's play(the one I made the bluebird costume for) was amazing, and she was honestly the best looking bluebird up there.
~Emily's play was fantastic, while I didn't have to make a costume for this one, she did bust out some pretty sweet dance moves.
~Fun filled nights of impromptu softball on the front lawn, priceless
~Fun filled(and sometimes painful) card games around the kitchen table, again, priceless!
~Cory got all 3 bundles of onions planted and watered(thats like 9 dz onions folks :S)
~Vegas was the BEST EVER! spending all that time alone with Cory was something that was needed and so worth it!
~Nataly and Rylee caught some rainbow trout while fishing with the grands

My heart is full for the many blessings that I have. Life around here is not always easy...hell, very rarely is it easy around here. But its worth it, and we are doing the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment