14 May 2011

Schools out!!!

Not for long though lol. I have a feeling that the next three months will zoom by quite quickly. So I'm going to jump in head first and enjoy every single moment of it! I'm still feeling like I want to attempt some crafty things. Some of the things on my list include: homemade miracle foot creme, which will be perfecto for this upcoming summer, a mirror makeover, flower hair dillys(b/c I REFUSE to pay $5 to $12 bucks for them), a cute way to display photos, a unique family name plaque/collage/thing, I have a rug to finish crocheting, scrubbys to clean with, some super fabulous glass jars that my mom gave me(not sure how I'm going to 'amanda' these up, but I'm excited), tera cotta pots to paint for my patios, a beyond belief, VERY country candle chandelier(I'm tempted to change it a bit and make it a pot rack for my kitchen...but cory would VETO), and Oh so many other things that I want to do! I'll never get it all done. And thats part of the joy...the carry over of the I WANT TO DO list :) Happy end of school!

1 comment: