19 April 2011

Just BREATHE

I'm 3/4 of the way into full panic mode. I just found out that THIS WEEK, yeah, THIS ONE that we are in right now, that ends THIS SUNDAY, is the last week that I can test out of my typing class.
Do you remember that I told you I fell waaaaaaaaaaaay behind in that one b/c I was studying for my entrance exam? UGH!!
I have a feeling that I will be pulling a few all nighters between now and Sunday in order to get it done....so I won't get an F in the class.
Add to that the fact that I have a quiz tomorrow, a HUGE micro exam, extra credit that will be due, numerous chapters to read, learn, re-read, and study for anatomy, the entire reproductive system to learn(yeah, I thought I knew all THOSE parts lol...turns out it a hell-of-a lot more complicated that i thought), a poster/research paper project, and of course, I have my family that must must MUST remain top priority.
And yes, I'm sure you are thinking something like "forget the extra credit...thats just EXTRA!" and I'm here to tell ya that, dang it, I NEED those points! Not because I'm demand to be top in my class(cuz I'm not!) but b/c I have a horrid test score that I need to compensate for...and yuppers, thats all on me.
If you happen to see me, just grin and say hi...and if my hair is sticking up in tufts from me yanking at it in my stressed out mode...just kindly give me a hug and smooth it down for me would ya? Thankssomuch.

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a crazy week you have! Good luck with it all, I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got through testing out of the typing class. So things feel more manageable for the moment. thx Katie

    ReplyDelete