03 December 2010

MIA?

I'm here, I really am alive....I'm just consumed with studying for my 3 finals next week and finishing up last minute homework that sadistic teachers handout in the last week of school. I actually admitted that I have no self control and had Cory lock me out of my FB account. Oh, how I miss talking to many of my friends. School work has got to come first though, and my fingers have a sneaky habit of typing www.facebook.com when they are supposed to be typing a paper or looking for homework helps on youtube and what not. The facebook moratorium is paying off though. I got a B on a recent test...up from a very low C on the last one...I aced a big chemistry project, Aced an Anatomy quiz and have put in hours and hours of textbook reading time.
I have also found peace in doing little Christmas traditions with my children each day and night. So this little space of time is completely showing me that I need to learn some self control, and manage my time more efficiently.
Cory has been a blessing beyond measure...as I spend almost 5 days a week in Show Low gearing up for my anatomy tests. This class is time intensive!
On a totally unrelated topic, I'm getting fed up with the other co leader of Emily's girl scout troop and I'm thinking that I may tell her to find someone else to co lead with her...I just don't want to do it anymore! But its something that Emily and I can do together, and until she decides that she doesn't want to do it anymore, I'm going to support her in it wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment