03 December 2010

...I have a dog...

Yup, we have a dog...we have had him for a little less than half the year....its a male...and getting him was more of a rescue situation than anything. So I have had to house train a 5 year old dog...and everytime I think we have mastered it and we do good for about a solid month...I find out we are practically starting over! Tonight, I walked into the playroom where I have a rather messy pile of blankets...they were folded just a few days ago, but I guess with the trampoline out of commision the blankets had to stand in. well, I went to get something out of the freezer....AND IT REEKS OF DOG PEE IN THERE!!!! grrrrrrrr.....momma ain't happy....and momma ain't cleaning it up. Cory wanted the dog, Cory can clean up after the mutt....and the dog can sleep on the chain, he has a fur coat, he will be warm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment