10 November 2010

My heart belongs to them!


This pic was taken just a few days after I had my hysterectomy. Cory had only been home from the academy for a week when I had surgery...the kids were still so clingy with him...I mean he had been gone for 5 months, minus weekends. They basically only had Saturdays with him for that whole time. I was laying down and I could here shouts of joy and giggling coming from outside, so I oh so carefully made my way from the bed to the back door and had to rush as fast as my body would let me to grab the camera and then it took me forever to make my way out back to take this picture.
I love that my husband will get down and dirty with the kids and that he takes such an interest in them and gets excited about doing things with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment