08 November 2010

I can't even be properly thankful!

I don't think I have mentioned enough how fabulously wonderful my husband is. Even if my every sentence started with that fact, it wouldn't be enough!!
We both work hard to make this marriage work, and oh my heavens he still gives me butterflies in my stomach at times!
So, today, I go down to his dads house to help move 1 ton pallets of pellets There were 11 of them outside, and we moved a total of 6 into the shed area. I was glad to help him and do that for my father in law, since 1/3 of the pellets are ours anyways. However, I knew before we had finished that I had pulled a muscle in my back...not good!
So we get home, eat some lunch, and I ask just how much he will hate me if I lay down with my wheat heat.
Of course, he says, not at all, go for it. There wasn't enough time before he had to check on for him to take a nap too....SOOOOO he sat down and started folding a load of the kids clothes!
WHY did I feel sooo guilty? I told him that it made me feel guilty for him to have to fold it, and he shoots me that look and says, so you get mad if I DON"T help out AND when i DO help you feel guilty....ahhh hell, he has a point.....something to work on I believe!
I still took a nap, but only after I ascertained for myself that he was doing it out of kindness and because he had the time, and not because he was mad at me for not doing it in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment