05 October 2010

Tuesday's True Confession....




I am a music junky! The hardest part about having my computer down a few weeks ago was that all my music is on it.
I think I even posted something about my world being grey with no music....it was true! Now that I have my music back I feel so vibrant again!
I have quite the eclectic taste in music...you will find Mozart, to Jars of Clay, to Nickelback, to ACDC and Metallica...and I have to admit, you will even find Justin Beiber on my playlist...as well as Britney Spears and a plethora of stuff in between....
Just for grins and giggles I decided to play the list on random (I usually do anyways) and post the first 5 songs that play.
Awesome God-Jars of Clay
Stiletto......-Myah Marie
If today was your last day-Nickelback
How to believe-Bridgit Mendler
Billionaire-Travie McCoy
Stab my back-All-American Rejects

wow, hum what a mix! Call me crazy, I don't mind :)

1 comment:

  1. It fits you! You are a mormon mommy with a rebel past. I like it.

    ReplyDelete