26 January 2010

Sisterly Love?


We gathered around the table tonight for some girly fun and bedazzled our fingernails and toenails...much to Ethans discontent because he feels so left out. I finally relented and swiped some clear on, and honestly sometimes I do paint his toe nails!


Any-who, the girls are supposed to be getting Pjs on and picking out clothes for the next day, i am still at the table cleaning supplies up and I hear a horrible horrible shrieking noise.


I drop the bag of nail decorations and full on run back to the bedrooms where the little darlings sleep.


I find Rylee and Nataly standing in the middle of their room each holding one end of a pair of Pj pants and tugging for all they are worth!


"I want to wear them tonight!" "But they still fit ME!" "Well, they look better on ME!"(I kid you not...that is what came out of Rylee's mouth) "NOOOO, I want them!"....well you get the idea.


Sighhhh, I really thought it would be at least a few more years before I had to deal with the clothing wars. I seriously thought they would be in the teen years.


Apparently I was wrong. We do have arguments over hair dillys and accessories, but its never been on this grand a scale.


I quickly intervened to avoid what was sure to be bloodshed.


In the end, well, I took the dang Pj pants away and NOBODY got to wear them...


1 comment:

  1. ooh your in for it LOL. Also I do sometimes paint little Joshie's toes too. He always wants his nails done when I'm doing Madelyn's it drives my husband crazy

    ReplyDelete