02 September 2011

I'm a survivor!

I've survived the 2nd week of school. I still maintain that my Statistics class is a freaking JOKE, and am looking forward to some REAL instruction instead of just reviewing the PREFACE for TWO WEEKS. I am literally buried in Nursing and Pharmacology homework. And honestly, thats ok. I've got my little black planner that is keeping me on track with what I need to read, study, and whats due when. B/c BUH-leive you me...they don't kid around in the nursing program. I'm doing well actually. I did break my streak though :( My first two tests I got 100% on...the 3rd however...I missed one question and got a 95%. Its still a good grade. but its not an A. (and just so you know, anything lower than a 78 is an F in Nursing school...ya, I'm not lying) I did have another test yesterday, and I'm not sure of my score yet...I think I missed one. I'm not striving for perfection quite frankly, I just want to do the best that I can. And I'm no slacker thats for sure. It shocks me though that there are quite a few students who are already in danger of flunking out though. As hard as we all had to work to even get into the program I would have thought that more people would be doing better.
I better get off of the computer...I've got a bajillion(ok, more like 8) chapters that I need to review for ONE of my upcoming exams, and I have computer homeworks to get done, and med cards to write, and chapters to pre-read for next weeks lecture, and and and and :) I'm exhausted more than half the time, but I'm not really complaining and there is NO WAY I'm giving up...I want this, I've got this! <--remind me I said that if I do start to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment