07 September 2011

I'm better

So yesterday was just a craptastic day all around. I'm not going to go into what all transpired, but it was bad enough that on my way home I had to pull over on the side of the road and cry...ok, I bawled my little eyes out. And then I continued my drive home, HOME to where those who love me best were waiting. The moment they saw me walking up to the door I could hear them shouting "MOMMY!!" and a smile started thinking about gracing my face. And the whole evening just got the best of me, and I felt so much lighter and able to cope.
So the house is still trashed, and the kitchen even more so since Cory has spent the last two nights canning corn, and I'm just going to go into my bedroom and shut the door and IGNORE the mess so that I can get through the reading I have set for today.
Oh, and the best part of my night was when my husband had me practically splitting my sides laughing, I don't laugh at just anything. In fact, I don't even smile very much. But he has a way of bringing it out in me, he is the perfect flip side to my coin.
I couldn't do this without the support I get from my family and close friends. I'm only amazing b/c you all keep me going ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment