06 September 2011

I'm struggling

As I head into my third week of classes the stress is starting to amass...and now its the silly little things that are setting me off...I have some critical thinking questions that I desperately need to print out, and my printer ran out of ink this morning! I do not have the money to go buy a new cartridge, nor do I have to money to email all this to the print shop for them to print out...and one of the ppl in my study group sent attachments to me that I MUST have in a format that I cannot open. Come to find out that rather than take the time to type them all up(like the rest of us did)she just scanned pages of her notebook...I am not amused.
My house is trashed, and it doesn't seem to bother anyone but me, I'm pulling huge double duty with trying to run my family AND be a fabulous student. I just don't think I'm getting the support I need. But who do I have to turn to? My overworked husband?? If I mention that more needs to be done around the house all thats going to happen is an argument, and that sure isn't going to help anyones stress level. I'm coming off the heels of an extended weekend with the kids. They even have today off and I don't so I had to find an all day sitter(another thing to stress about). I got some school work done, but not nearly the amount that I needed to. I'm going to have to push myself hard the next two days to get done what needs to be done.
Ok, I've whined long enough. Its not like the whining fixed anything, but at least now I think I have vented long enough that I'm not going to spew nasty words about the nasty state of my house all over my husband...and thats gotta be a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment