25 August 2011

School has started

Yup, I'm just finishing up my first week of school. Its been long. Not too hard, but don't worry, I know it will get there quickly. Started the first day with a bang. Test on the first day, I knew about it from orientation. I managed to get 100%!!! What a way to start off the semester! And then today, the one thing I've been stressing over all week long...the dosage calculations. That test I have to pass with 100%...I have three chances. I was stressing sooooo much that I gained two pimples :( After being shown how to work them I've got this down pat! (have I ever mentioned that I'm a visual/kinesthetic learner? Its a huge disadvantage, but I'll work with what I've got lol) SOOOO I've read until my eyes have completely glassed over. Thats all ok though b/c I've gained a whole buncha knowledge. I'm a critical thinker. I'm learning concepts and applications :) I know my limitations and I'm working to push my limits farther and farther out there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow -I really miss taking classes! You're awesome. And you're brave (which I submit is synonymous with awesome).

    ReplyDelete