22 February 2011

The way to my heart

Oh man! Today I am so thankful for those around me who step up and joyfully help out! My kids had an unused snow day that was being well, used, today lol. Cory had to work, and Tuesdays are the day that I leave the house at 6:30 am and don't get home until close to 6 pm. I'm serious. I have two classes, one in Show Low and one in Holbrook. So naturally, I had to get a sitter.
Sitters are not always too hard to find. But a GREAT sitter, who goes the extra mile, actually plays with the kids, and doesn't sit on the computer all day?? Those are the ones that are hard to find.
When I came home today, my sitter was washing dishes...by hand! Since the dishwasher was full and running lol. And I wished that I could have paid her more $$ than I did. That right there just made me want to cry! I gave her a huge hug and a heartfelt thanks instead :) Thats right, the way to my heart these days is a clean kitchen...feel free to indulge in some lovin' of me and come pick a random day and do my dishes, Goodness knows that by tomorrow it will need to be cleaned all over again!

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning is the way to my heart too! After I worked all day yesterday I came home and my husband had cleaned the house, and done all the dishes. That is the best!

    ReplyDelete