18 February 2011

I have a new love in my life!

Sooooo....guess who rode the bike (at the gym) 10 miles in 30 mins, me thats who! Then I hit the weights for my flabby arms. Although, I have to tell ya that I do see a difference in them since I started working out! And for the grand finale, well, I actually did sit ups. I thought I was going to die, naturally. I could hear my body protesting this particular physical activity. It went something like this: "What the heck is she doing? Have we EVER done this before?! She is trying to kill us! Oh, WHY did I eat that pizza last night?! Isn't she done yet??" <--And that was just during my FIRST set lol. Because then I did a second set, and the voices went silent and just groaned in agony :) They better get used to it because we will be doing it again sometime really soon!
I am so in love with working out at the gym! I just wish that I wasn't such a glutton and actually had some self control when it comes to what I put in my mouth. I know I would see greater results if this was in fact something I could master. I'm sleeping better...mostly. I feel happier, which was the whole goal from the start. And I think the best side benny is that I get some social interaction with other adults. Which btw is something I'm saving for another post, but for now I will say that I have always considered myself pretty introverted, antisocial...just all around not a talky people-y kinda person. And I had some very interesting opinions about just how wrong I was in this.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the work out!! I love working out too, as good as I get is a long walk in the morning but it is a start at least! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete