11 February 2011

I'm a MeSs

Applications are due on Tuesday for the nursing program.
My application is all filled out, just needs to be notarized.
My HESI score is great at 90%.
My letters of reccommendation are fabulous.



....but I still can't pass the compass math assessment test!!! SOOOO, I'm freaking out big time. I can only take it three times and I have taken it twice. I feel so frustrated with this, its not even math that I will use in any way, shape or form in the nursing program. Seriously, its harder than the entire math section of the HESI...but its still a hurdle that I have to overcome.

And I'm very nervous to think that I may not, which means no nursing program for me this year, which means....I have to come up with a new plan of action :( I'm already crushed and I haven't even taken the test for the final time.
I'm being told that its all about the calculator that you use, so I borrowed a flipping $200 calculator and have been working to learn how to use it all day. I'm getting ready to take a practice test....I'll let you know :S

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I believe in you! You will totally rock at the test this go around!!! Then you will rock at Nursing school next year!!! I am all for team Amanda!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do it...I really really do. I'm so discouraged and overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete