07 December 2011

I made it!!

My semester(the first semester of nursing school) is officially over! There were many high points, and many low points. They all equaled themselves out and I just have to say that this semester was a smashing success! I finished what is termed to be the absolute hardest part of nursing school with straight A's.
Much credit has to be given to my family for this accomplishment as well. They have survived 16 weeks of having to search for clean laundry, wade through dirty dishes, tip toed around me as I slaved away on the computer and had my nose stuck in books. They quizzed me with notecards...and some incredibly off the wall questions. Cory has cooked countless meals and worked so hard to be working Dad and home Dad. I've relied on priesthood blessings and prayer. I've cried all over just about everyone I know. If I haven't cried on you then I'm sure I've at least whined or vented and you've heard about it. But through it all these guys stuck by me, they believe in me and they love me.
Now that I've got so much free time(har har)on my hands I have a list of pleasure reading books as long as my arm. I've got cleaning that I actually cannot wait to get to. I have a husband and children to snuggle and adore. I have so very much to be thankful for, I am incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment