10 November 2009

♫♫I am glad for many things, many things, many things. I am glad for many things, that are mine today♫♫
Blinkie

As part of our FHEs leading up to Thanksgiving my intention was to start a gratitude tree with the family...yeah, so far it hasn't happened! But there is still hope! I decided to start posting a list of the things I am greatful for:

My Husband
My kids
My home
Woodruff
Friends
Extended Family
Health
Schooling
Vehicles that get me to and from the places I am going
Food to eat
Clothes to wear
Music
Computers...when they work
The job that Cory has
My calling
I know there is much more but at least this is a start. What are you greatful for...why? have to stopped to ponder these things? Perhaps this is also a good time to cut out the "timewasters" in our lives...as we make a list of things that deserve our gratitude look at what just doesn't seem to belong in your life, or something that you really wish would change and then set out to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment