10 August 2012

A mish mash

Blargh. Its been about a month since I had the cortisone shots in my feet. The first week after having the padding and wraps off of my feet and legs were pure bliss! No more feet pain! No swelling! I could shower again!! But now...wellllll, they are starting to hurt again. No, I have not been jumping rope(as my dr. asked me) Nor have I been doing anything strenuous to my feet, except when I went grocery shopping which took about an hour, but I sat down for a bit and gave them a break! Mostly I'm just walking around the house doing daily things, and yet they are starting to be sore when I get up in the morning again :( It makes me so sad. I just don't think I can handle another week of wrapped feet that have to be elevated. And while I have become much more comfortable with needles, let me tell ya, getting them into your sensitive feet is NOT FUN. Of course, if its what my dr reccommends then I will do it because I know that its the only way my feet are going to get any better. I'm going up on Monday. In other news...gah I don't even want to go there. I haven't even started school yet. In fact with the kids in school and Cory on days, I should be able to get the rest of my homework done. Its sure not happening though. I have had so much running around here there and everywhere that I haven't been home for an entire day this week. On the bright side, because lets face it-all I've done is whine so far, The kids are doing really well thus far. They all enjoy their teachers, and they have been fantastic about getting ready without slacking in the morning. I met with each of Em's teachers at the Jr High last night and they had nothing but positive things to say! Her homeroom teacher even went as far as to tell me that he wished he had 4 or 5 of her in his class :D

No comments:

Post a Comment