25 February 2010

On overload and headed towards a meltdown

There are times in my life, such as this one, where I have so many things that need to be done, that I just don't want to do any of it! Research papers (3 totally different ones to be exact), the endless Biology homework(that I feel is being done in vain, since I am barely holding onto a C in that dang class), Three midterm exams to study for, family to love, laundry, dishes, sick people who need care, state certification for my nursing assistant coming up, exercise, stomach problems, vehicle woes, remodling, cookies to deliver, jump rope for heart, school musical(not me, but the kids) and on and on it goes.

My hope and perserverance have deserted me this night, and I will have to dig deep to find them. I must find time for me, time to recharge the batteries. I need someone to give to me, instead of demanding and taking from me.

Send me some hope, something that will lift me up, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment